Day 21: Forgiveness (Teaching it by Showing It)

Showing grace is of absolute importance to teach grace.

But I think that showing grace has to do with a lot more than just showing it to our kids (though I wholeheartedly agree we need to do that). Are we showing it to others too? To the barista who spilled coffee on us? The post office employee who rang up our order wrong and charged us too much? To the oil change attendant who promised us 15 minutes and it actually took 35? How do I respond when things don't go my way? Is grace the first thing out of my mouth or frustration? Do I want someone to pay when things go wrong? Or can I let it go and move gracefully on to the next thing?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Only Knew the Mountain that Was Moving Before Your Eyes

How One Day Can Change Everything

Hard