Day 30: Prayer again

As I wrap up this challenge, I'm struck again by the most important
way to parent toward Jesus: praying. Praying with her, praying in
front of her, praying for her.

I pray daily for my daughter but this month I'm going to organize that
a bit. I'm a big believer that prayer can be both spontaneous and
planned- it doesn't have to always be one or the other. I've done a
lot of the former this month and next month I'm going to focus on the
latter.

What are some things I really want to pray for for her? That I don't
want to miss, I don't want to forget because I get busy? I'm going to
put those prayers in my calendar, one for each day. Overkill?
Probably. Worth it? Definitely. I'm excited. Thanks for journeying
with me through these past 30 days!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Only Knew the Mountain that Was Moving Before Your Eyes

Hard

How One Day Can Change Everything